Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Report today you want to stay and fight for your place. Good lad. That's what City need and want. Fighters and winners.

Yep really looking forward to seeing him next season and hoping very much he’ll prove the doubters wrong.

He should be full of energy and raring to go in pre season and have an edge over the guys who are completely knackered after the mania for the last couple of months!

Good luck Kalvin!

Think every City fan wants him to succeed as he seems a really good lad.
He probably feels disappointed after his lack of fitness and development at City, for his first season.
But, he has maintained his enthusiasm and always gets involved in the team's celebrations.
Good luck for next season, Kalvin...

Primarily he needs to be fitter than most and completely focused on improving and learning his game,the one required to succeed in a Pep team.

He was bought to take the pressure off Rodri,and so far he has proven anything but.

If he has decided to stay and fight then fair play to the attitude,but it better not be hot air.....as we cant afford the luxury of having him sat on his arse again,while Rodri is flogged to death.

Best of luck to him. Seems a good lad and I believe he's got a skill set that can work for us, just gotta stay fit and take his chances.
I never got the signing when we made it tbh.
Glad you can see the ‘skill set’ as I’ve seen no evidence of it; before, during or after he signed for us. always looked like a bang average English player of the old school type and totally not suited to City.
Still, he’s a blue and I’ll therefore get behind him and wish him well, hoping to be proved wrong……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.