Kalvin Phillips

He seemed kind of lost at times. Like you can see the confidence has just been drained from him completely. I hate seeing it, and it was great that they gave him the penalty, which he nailed.

I really hope he gets a fresh start somewhere and finds his form again.

Did ok tonight, aside from not tracking back quickly enough on their first goal.
I think that’s been a regular thing with him. Probably suits England better as Southgate is so defensive. With the way we play currently he just isn’t quick enough and dithers on the ball a bit too long. Hopefully he catches a break at his next club and stays injury free.

I wonder who told him to take it.

At 2-1 there was £1.87m riding on that spot kick.

Glad he got a goal tonight. Been through a lot and sadly just isn't the right player for us. He isn't a natural fit and never was. And his confidence is blown. I watched him closely and he just didn't want to find space to be the out ball. He was just stood still a lot of the time not particularly interested in taking the ball.

Wish him all the best though. A decent guy and a Treble winner. It's not been too bad for him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.