Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

He deserved the first booking he got yesterday however was that a second yellow? I don’t think so, or is it one of those challenges for the modern game? Soft one, not every challenge or tackle is a yellow card and I don’t think it warranted a yellow yesterday.

He deserved the first booking he got yesterday however was that a second yellow? I don’t think so, or is it one of those challenges for the modern game? Soft one, not every challenge or tackle is a yellow card and I don’t think it warranted a yellow yesterday.
If he'd been playing for CFC yeterday he wouldn't have got the second!

Nah. They’re just seeing what we saw. lovely lad, but the fire in his belly has gone. He’s also not played in 18 months.

When your team hasn’t won this year, the knives will be out for anyone that isn’t playing well.
Kalvin isn't our quality but he's a top player, they got a quality player on loan and haven't even given him time to settle in.

Also asking for Moyes to be sacked after he led them to a european cup title shows how entitled they are

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.