Kalvin Phillips

Everyone needs to move on from this. I have seen Pep ignore questions or call out reporters for silly questions, he should have done the same with this.

That the only thing he could do any over answer it would have been a worse headline!

No one asked Bacon to apologise for throwing a boot at Beckam they all Lapped it up and laughed about it!

The media are always asking questions to demean Pep utter kunts

Baffling why is this been brought up again? It was nearly 18 months ago that pep said it!

Also funny no one mentions Philips is a professional footballer paid handsomely, gets given strict instructions on fitness weight limits and it's pep who is the bad guy!

Maybe fatty is a softarse crybaby?!

If they were actual real journalists, they'd be asking Southgate about why someone away with England for a month managed to come back to City overweight.

But no, it's all about Pep obviously.

According to the Fail Pep has made a ‘grovelling ‘ apology. Article written by Jack Gaughan one of the clubs favoured. Why they need to insert the word grovelling.

Don't think Pep is that gullible.

Not saying gullible. Hed only be gullible there if Bielsa was lying. Phillips was great for what Bielsa wanted and Bielsa loved him. He and Pep had a lot of conversations and I'm sure it would have been clear how Bielsa felt.

Pep (and the rest of the management) should have looked things over more critically. What a player does for Leeds is pretty different to what they have to do for us at the top of the Prem and with a view to winning the CL.

We don't get too much wrong, but Phillips was never good enough.

According to the Fail Pep has made a ‘grovelling ‘ apology. Article written by Jack Gaughan one of the clubs favoured. Why they need to insert the word grovelling.

'Heartfelt' would have worked just as well and probably been more accurate. But that wouldn't put Pep down would it.

Having watched the interview back it seems pretty clear to me that Pep was being sarcastic. And I don't blame him. Phillips has undermined his future career by doing a pre-organised interview with the Sun newspaper. He has only got himself to blame. Moyes gave him a chance to do his talking on the field but he has already blown it because of the interview that just piled more pressure on himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.