Kalvin Phillips

We're not getting a penny for him. Nobody will even offer half his current wages

Yep, thats the problem now. Unless he's truly desperate to play regularly then what incentive has he got to move on if he's going to get nowhere near the wages?

Hopefully someone comes in for him and he wants to move on and play regularly and is OK to take the hit on his wages.

Saudi might be the ticket, depending on how the saudis approach the summer when players are available. If they're throwing money around still, then I'm sure they would be happy to get an England International ans Man City player over there.

Leeds getting promoted is probably our best chance of shifting him - I feel like they'll take a punt on bringing him back.

The club needs to tone down their delusions of getting our money back though. That ship sailed when he refused to move last summer. We'll get half our investment back, if we're lucky.

Leeds getting promoted is probably our best chance of shifting him - I feel like they'll take a punt on bringing him back.

The club needs to tone down their delusions of getting our money back though. That ship sailed when he refused to move last summer. We'll get half our investment back, if we're lucky.
Leeds have got a better player in glen kamara so they won’t touch him

Leeds will be an option but only for a loan. Nobody will buy him now unless it's proper bargain basement or once he's proved himself on loan elsewhere.

Surely Leeds getting relegated again would be more his level sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.