Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

I feel sorry for him.

Best thing he could do is go back to Leeds, whichever league they’re in, and get his form and confidence back.

It hasn’t worked, but he walks away with a treble and a very healthy bank account. He had the bollocks to move to a bigger club challenging at the top table.
170K a week over 6 years, yes 6 years, my heart bleeds for him.

Clogger always was and always will be, the love in was cringeworthy when we were in for him and I was told I was mad when questioned this signing. I guess I was right and those that criticised me have suddenly gone quiet :)
No you weren't right, because we thought we could make him a City player, people that know 1000 times more than you or me. The fact we couldn’t doesn’t mean you were right or City wrong, it just didn’t work out.It isn’t an exact science we just get it right more than most.

Clogger always was and always will be, the love in was cringeworthy when we were in for him and I was told I was mad when questioned this signing. I guess I was right and those that criticised me have suddenly gone quiet :)
Are you the oracle ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.