Kalvin Phillips

He has given up. He needs counselling more than anything. Then he needs a fitness coach. I hope he helps himself or goes find another profession.

We need rid asap.

Looks a player that has cashed in on his career.

If he carries on he will end up cruising through his career and be in league 1 before he knows it.

I could be wrong, but I am of the opinion the minute he trained with City he questioned everything about his ability and realised he was a million miles away from being on the level of some of the City lads. That, in my opinion, crushed his confidence.

Looks a player that has cashed in on his career.

If he carries on he will end up cruising through his career and be in league 1 before he knows it.

I could be wrong, but I am of the opinion the minute he trained with City he questioned everything about his ability and realised he was a million miles away from being on the level of some of the City lads. That, in my opinion, crushed his confidence.
Perhaps. He should have gone then in the summer or winter transfer windows. But I suspect he knows that takes working hard to impress a new boss and he has no stomach for that.

Seriously worried about his mental health.

Won't be the first to fail to make the step up after a big move, but can't remember many players that seem to forget how to play the game

Seriously worried about his mental health.

Won't be the first to fail to make the step up after a big move, but can't remember many players that seem to forget how to play the game

I completely agree, he's playing like he's in a daze and his confidence seems totally shot.

I think he needs a complete break to then build his fitness and confidence back up.

Youtube video after today's game of him giving the middle finger to someone who said he's useless:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.