Kalvin Phillips

That perfectly encapsulated what a pathetic small time spineless **** he is.

Rather than doing what all successful players do and ignoring the (in this case very mild) criticism that they get as something that comes with the territory, he reacts to it in a classless, juvenile and cowardly way.

I wish him nothing but misfortune

Did he shag your missus?

Imagine wishing someome nothing but misfortune just because they reacted to another grown man shouting abuse. Hardly crime of the century.

Probably says more about you than him.

Did he shag your missus?

Imagine wishing someome nothing but misfortune just because they reacted to another grown man shouting abuse. Hardly crime of the century.

Probably says more about you than him.
I wish him misfortune based on his whole persona really.

Feeling sorry for himself at City, not being professional, happy to piggyback on the successes of others, taking the easy option and lounging around as an unvalued squad member rather than biting the bullet much earlier and getting a move elsewhere etc etc.

I think we all start from a position of wanting to admire footballers (certain club rivalries aside) and we’re naturally disappointed when they conduct themselves as poorly as Phillips.

Shame you’re too daft to see that

Feeling sorry for himself at City, not being professional, happy to piggyback on the successes of others, taking the easy option and lounging around as an unvalued squad member rather than biting the bullet much earlier and getting a move elsewhere etc etc.

I think we all start from a position of wanting to admire footballers (certain club rivalries aside) and we’re naturally disappointed when they conduct themselves as poorly as Phillips.

What do you mean much earlier? He had one full season with us and has been loaned out in the next one. Its not like anybody come in with a good offer to buy him. Do you think we should've given him away for free?

You're acting like he's been at City for years doing nothing. He's literally had one season and it didn't work out, so he's out on loan.

Shame you're too daft to understand that.

100% it must be affecting him mentally, it's gone from bad to worse and every time he steps on the pitch it goes very, very wrong.

Sadly I think he is finished at the top level and no way should he or Leeds consider a return, for me going back is always a mistake and in this case even more so.

I can see him taking the Saudi route if on offer, and simply make as much cash as he can out of the game.
It was hard enough to get him to move to London there’s no way he packs his bags and moves to Saudi

It was hard enough to get him to move to London there’s no way he packs his bags and moves to Saudi
Not so sure now, he looks broken, he may be happy to get away.

His confidence is shot and may he now happy to take as much cash out of the game as he can before he calls it a day.

I think he would now mate. Needs to get away from the press and already lost his England spot. If I was him, it’d be Italy. Slower pace, lovely weather, better food.

I think he would now mate. Needs to get away from the press and already lost his England spot. If I was him, it’d be Italy. Slower pace, lovely weather, better food.
Shame he can't get back to Leeds. Familiar/comfortable environment would be the best thing for him.

What a load of bollocks , throughout his time here Pep has mentioned numerous times his professionalism and good attitude in training despite not getting picked. Sadly it was his footballing ability that stopped him being a success here not the other stuff you have just decided to make up.

His life long absent Dad is due out of prison, the lad looks like he's in one. The people goading were Geordies wanting pictures the WHU fans long gone . Leeds bound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.