Kalvin Phillips

Interest from Everton & Crystal Palace.

If Leeds get promotion that could be interesting.
I would love to see him under Oliver Glasner. I think it could work out well for him there. Everton wouldn't work out as well for him Imo. They already have one ex-England prodigy to focus on rehabilitating, and Dyche's style wouldn't bring the best out of KP.

If those moves don't come off, Leeds have got to be the favourite.

Hopefully Leeds get up & Palace will have some money from sales and we can sort out a permanent deal with one of them.
If Southampton get up, they will have then obligation to buy Harwood-Bellis for 20 mill. I will take that because we definitely dont know whether Leeds will come for Kalvin or not.

I still don't think it would be a disaster if he returned to us, there is a player in there but seems to be heavily impacted by confidence.
I think you’re being terribly kind but his career with us is over. I thought he should have gone to Italy in the window and remain convinced that it would be a better move for him. He not only needs to reinvent himself physically as a player but also psychologically, too, and that might be better achieved away from the glare of the English media and away from people making comparisons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.