Kalvin Phillips

How can this lad be getting stick? He didn’t play
I’m all up for criticising players when they don’t perform or put the effort in but give the lad a break.

When I first saw that cheesy grin I thought he looks a cheery chappie. Now I’m starting to think why is he looking so fucking happy?

How can this lad be getting stick? He didn’t play
I’m all up for criticising players when they don’t perform or put the effort in but give the lad a break.

Most of us see he isn't going to get game time and he knows deep down he isn't so why is he sticking around when they've been a few teams wanting him?

Most of us see he isn't going to get game time and he knows deep down he isn't so why is he sticking around when they've been a few teams wanting him?

He’s on about 150k a week
The club committed to the contract so why should he leave,
It’s similar to the Gareth bale situation.

The lad seems to want to play, he’s homegrown and gets on with the other lads in the dressing room, he’s also from Leeds (an hour down the road) so he’s close to his family.

i personally can’t see him going anywhere, so let’s get behind the lad. Aslong as a player is wearing a blue shirt they will have my 100% full support.

The lad seems to want to play, he’s homegrown and gets on with the other lads in the dressing room, he’s also from Leeds (an hour down the road) so he’s close to his family.

i personally can’t see him going anywhere, so let’s get behind the lad. Aslong as a player is wearing a blue shirt they will have my 100% full support.

Yep I'll get behind him when he plays as I do with all our players but pep won't be starting him!

Most of the opposition will get behind him too. Doesn't belong here and never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.