Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

He's struggled yes, but the injury set him back so had to be a squad player, After the World Cup City was behind the 8 ball chasing Arsenal so it had to be our best 11 for most of the run in, Ok he's no Rodri and I don't think that's is game anyway, Maybe the Gundogan role would suit Phillips, but Pep feels Kovacic is better at that role,

So if it's Rodri's role he is covering for then yes he is not good enough for that, But Pep knows best
I would agree with your assessment a little...but he has now had a fully fit preseason with Pep and the squad an still has not featured at all in five meaningful games. Not even a ten minute cameo vs Burnley where even Laporte got a run out.
Kovacic has hit the ground running, and Rodri is looking a little tired early on and still not being subbed.
Full respect to the man if he wants to truly stay and fight for his place, but it is looking very dire as of right now.

Loan with option to buy is on the cards if Palhinha goes to Bayern.

City would push for an obligation but Fulham want either the option or an obligation triggered by a minimum number of appearances.
Why would he go Fulham ? He turned down better offers left and right so far.

Why would he go Fulham ? He turned down better offers left and right so far.

Payoff. It's an option but I wouldn't be betting on it. It's less likely to happen than not but, there have already been Frank conversations in private with Philips and his representatives that playing time isn't something that he can expect.

Payoff. It's an option but I wouldn't be betting on it. It's less likely to happen than not but, there have already been Frank conversations in private with Philips and his representatives that playing time isn't something that he can expect.
No chance of a loan. They’d have £130m to spend having sold Mitrovic and Paulinha. £65m please.

He’s just fine tuning his Tolmie tribute act.

I've not posted any cryptic music videos mate. Keep up.

Tolmie will be off to ventures new in the paradise behind the paywall.

Supposed ITKs who make lots of noise are the ones to watch out for.

More entertaining but more likely to be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.