Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

It is obvious that we need to cut our losses whether it is in January or in the Summer.

In the limited time he has played, he has been absolute shite and we shouldn’t rewrite the history on that. However, if when he leaves, he makes a statement that is something along the lines of “I was never given a proper chance at City” would anyone disagree with him?

I never wanted him here, didn’t rate him at Leeds, never impressed with him for England but the club (and I presume Pep) wanted him. How has it gone from that, to completely frozen out and to the point where I am watching a midfield three of Stones, Rico and Alvarez? Watching that tonight, it’s hard to think that he wouldn’t have a case for feeling harshly treated in his time here.

Be a happy camper tonight and so would I in his shoes. Watching Lewis and Alvarez better shredded all night.

In the limited time he has played, he has been absolute shite and we shouldn’t rewrite the history on that. However, if when he leaves, he makes a statement that is something along the lines of “I was never given a proper chance at City” would anyone disagree with him?

I never wanted him here, didn’t rate him at Leeds, never impressed with him for England but the club (and I presume Pep) wanted him. How has it gone from that, to completely frozen out and to the point where I am watching a midfield three of Stones, Rico and Alvarez? Watching that tonight, it’s hard to think that he wouldn’t have a case for feeling harshly treated in his time here.

Because we paid £40m for him to never be fit, have an extended period out to have an op to be fit for the World Cup and then fucks off to New York and comes back overweight on the day of the return to training from said tournament.

There’s no coming back from that at an elite club and he’s been told many times he’s not wanted yet has been happy to stay.

Being harshly treated would be training and playing in the EDS, he is lucky he’s involved in the squad even if it’s just smiling and watching.

How the fuck this fraud allowed to be training and laughing joking on pitch during warm ups live play and during substitutions??

Biggest mercenary in English football..

And still turned down 4 clubs down.. 2 in England..

For a trophy in bedroom…

Be a happy camper tonight and so would I in his shoes. Watching Lewis and Alvarez better shredded all night.
If pep doesn't see him as a better option than these 2 after tonight, he's gone elsewhere in January, I love he loves smiling with everyone, but it's a lot of money per week for being a happy face.

Just to point out I like Rico.

How the fuck this fraud allowed to be training and laughing joking on pitch during warm ups live play and during substitutions??

Biggest mercenary in English football..

And still turned down 4 clubs down.. 2 in England..

For a trophy in bedroom…
That is unfair. If he doesn't smile people will accuse him to be an issue disturbing others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.