Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

His best hope now is Leeds get promoted and take him on loan because he is heading to the Championship at this rate.

He needs to rebuild his career away from the PL imho.

Something like a move to the Championship or SPL could be ideal. It would take a pay cut and a big ego check but it's probably the best thing for him. He needs guaranteed minutes at a lower intensity so he can get back to full match fitness and get some form and momentum. I'd say a foreign league like France or Portugal but: A. I'm not sure he'd want to learn a new language and B. I'm not sure any of those sides would be interested.

He's on £150k pw and has 4 1/2 years left.

We offer West Ham Kalvin plus £50m for Paqueta.

Surprised if Leeds can afford him

Positive. He’s getting minutes. 45 today.
Negative. He’s been a bit poor for West Ham. Hooked at half time and ended up selling the half time draw tickets.
Hopefully Leeds get promoted and we get a good chunk of cash back.

didnt see the WHU match, what he did again? :)
Failing to impress the denizens of the East End. Hooked at half-time and while some on KUMB are hopeful he might yet come good, one quote rather cuts to the chase ‘It’s been an abject disaster. No sugarcoating it’.

If Southgate doesn’t select him for his forthcoming squad, I fear for his already fragile confidence . We’re not going to be see him back nor, I fear, anything back on him. ‘Abject disaster’…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.