Kalvin Phillips

If he hasnt played some minutes in the big games before January i think he will be moved on , Pep doesnt appear to trust him at the moment and not sure he ever will , the minutes he does play he just plays safe and rotates the ball usually when a game is already won , Rico Lewis could do that with his eyes shut and he is looking a better option than Phillips.

I don't feel like Kalvin will be happy sitting on the bench for the next 5 years

I think that he enjoys it here, he's clearly well liked and in his head he feels it was injuries etc. that held him up, he'll fancy he'll get some opportunities...

I don't think we'd pay him off

His contract has £36mil left on it, if he moves he'll still get some money but we aren't going to just pay him off the full amount

Give it a year or 2 I'm sure there will be an opportunity for him and he'll fancy it
Not sure what all this paying off issue has come from.

If we make it clear we no longer want him, he will have to look for a new club and if he has to take a pay cut, we will have to pay the difference but talk of paying him 30M plus to get rid is fantasy.

thought the same
Money-flex GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.