Kalvin Phillips

You must have been watching a different game because he was always looking around himself to find space to take the pass when he came on.
I have noticed that Kalvin gravitated close to an apponent player when we have possession. He doesn't try to find space.
Now, I'm not saying I know how he is instructed to play, but glueing himself to an apponent when we have the ball seems counterproductive.
Shirley he needs to be finding space to make himself available to receive a pass?

To be fair to bbs I was looking for it too, based on Kalvin’s previous appearances, and from my seat (just above the goals in the family stand), I thought the same. Perspective and all. It’ll be interesting to see it on tv…. Other than that a good cameo

So glad he had a good reception because we can only get behind him if he plays! It looked like pep lost trust in him but with our squad being so small maybe he will get plenty of game time this season, with the champs league as well he could play a few games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.