Kalvin Phillips

Anyone who sugar coats that performance is living in cloud cuckoo land. Bad touches, hiding from the ball, mistiming jumps for headers, no clue how to keep the ball. Awful player who will cost us at some point.
Shut the fuck up. He's hardly fucking played give him a break ffs.

Hope you didn't go today.

I hope he plays every match of Rodri's ban. They'll be vital minutes for his fitness and integration into the team, and it'll give us a chance to see him playing whole competitive matches and that'll give us a better idea of his standard and progress than just the odd few minutes he's mostly played for us before.

Anyone who sugar coats that performance is living in cloud cuckoo land. Bad touches, hiding from the ball, mistiming jumps for headers, no clue how to keep the ball. Awful player who will cost us at some point.

He’s barely played, so I don’t think it’s a surprise he looked rusty at times.

I thought he put effort in and helped us to defend, which was his main job really. I haven’t come away from that game thinking he was awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.