Kalvin Phillips

He isn't good enough for City and it's best if he moves on. He is not useless and will get a move to another PL club.

If you think Phillips cant pass then I suggest you go to Specsavers, because his passing is probably the strongest part of his game.
If that’s true, it says it all.

Here we go. Plenty of players out there worse tonight but we know which thread will get the most messages in.

The whole squad couldn't be arsed whether they win or not today in that match, you can change Philips to Nunes at starting and it will be pretty much fucking same result if we have same energy like that match.

Just a plodder in midfield. Lacks creativity big time. Slow reaction times. Weak in the tackle. If we had gone through would of got more game time. Needs to go somewhere like Palace

Thought he did okay tonight. Didn't get that awful feeling in my gut when he went near the ball. Looked handy at points, sharp occasionally and slow occasionally too. He would probably look better alongside a stronger team. Hope he starts on Saturday cos if he doesn't then that's probably it for him here.

Thought he did okay tonight. Would probably look better alongside a stronger team. Hope he starts on Saturday cos if he doesn't then that's probably it for him here.
He’s just not quick enough behind the ears. He can‘t pass through the lines first time.

His game is fine. It’s just not good enough for Pep.

While I don't see the need to give him any abuse about his performances, I think the people defending Phillips are being way too generous

He's not played well since he joined the club, and tonight was no exception. He looks like he lacks any urgency and sharpness at all

Maybe it's the style of play or lack of match fitness, but I think his time here is seriously running out and he could be out the door in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.