Kalvin Phillips

This deal will smooth the paqueta to us in summer
I would be happy with that, but only assuming his legal case is closed. I am glad to see West Ham is paying Kalvin's wages and a bonus, so hopefully, he will do well there, and in the summer, we can do a Kalvin + cash deal for Paqueta.

With Phillips supposedly going to West Ham on loan,does anyone think we will bring someone in or not ..
We definitely should imo, but we definitely won’t imo
Squad is already too thin and with Stonesy having one of his injury prone seasons, the risk is we’re going to overplay Rodri into ineffective exhaustion or a serious injury
The one player in the squad we most need serious back up for.

Last edited:
It's a decent move for him if he gets the games and we can flog him for a good price off the back of it. However, is he going to play for them? They've got alvarez, jwp,soucek and paqueta for their 3 man midfield amongst others. I wouldn't think he's guaranteed to play every week he's fit there and if that's not the case, what's the point?

I wouldn’t think we need someone as he’s hardly featured. An academy player can take his squad place for the experience.
He hasn't featured but we've been crying out for him, or a version of him that Pep trusts. we failed to win every game Rodri was unavailable so that tells me we absolutely need a replacement. Don't believe we will get one though, and I think it will cost us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.