Kalvin Phillips

@BlueHammer85

Kalvin is a diamond in the rough but there have been glimpses of him with passes, speed and ball control.

All the best to him! Hope he scores and assists against all clubs (except City of course, given he won’t play per loan terms)

Very happy with the signing, always rated him when he’s played for England.

For Declan rice

We have got ….
Edson Alvarez
James Ward-Prowse
Kalvin Phillips
Mohammed Kudus

What? Crazy to think we'll get anything close to that. For a start we don't want him that's not a strong bargaining position to begin with. Bit like selling an old motor if you really want to get rid then you'll accept way less than you'd like to just to see it gone. £25m and him off the books would be a result.
I did not want to downgrade him, but this is where we see how good our sales team are:)

We all saw Pep being patient and giving the time and minutes every squad member.
Kalvin didn’t get it. For me he is more Pep’s failure than his own. But let’s move on.
All the best Kalvin!

“There is no option to buy”

Weird. I can understand no obligation to buy but we clearly want to sell him.

Perhaps the BBC have that wrong.
We clearly want to sell him but an option to buy is not much use to the selling club as it is not an obligation and cannot be renegotiated upwards but can always be negotiated downwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.