Kalvin Phillips

Hope city say a big fuck off. He has to be sold. Loaning him again basically resigns us to continual loans until his contract runs and he goes for free. The same with cancelo. Nobody is going to throw bids in when we're seemingly so willing to accept loan deals. The only acceptable loan is if it includes a unbreakable cast iron mandatory purchase at the end of it otherwise we need to play hardball tell every inquiry for a loan to fuck off and only entertain bids for a permanent transfer.
Reminds me of my old Fiat 127 as a student. Totally finished, no MOT.
Had to be sold, I thought.
No offers strangely. Not even loan offers. I paid for the disposal.
Supply and demand is a cruel thing.

As we kinda curtailed his career in a way and his confidence, form and fitness went tits up, I fully understand why no team would offer anything but a loan.

Set a 5M loan fee and full payment of wages by everton and semd him for 12 months, being stuborn about a full sale and him eating up wages here does nothing for us.

As we kinda curtailed his career in a way and his confidence, form and fitness went tits up, I fully understand why no team would offer anything but a loan.

Set a 5M loan fee and full payment of wages by everton and semd him for 12 months, being stuborn about a full sale and him eating up wages here does nothing for us.

Let's be honest here all the clubs that moaned about City money and FFP but still want a helping hand or freebie handout from us, Phillips is a good player who is not suited to City and Pep-style but that doesn't mean he is crap, City are on a level above most of the clubs in the Premier League and Phillips can play for most clubs and be a valued player to them,

With FFP Manchester City can not just offload players or help other clubs with loans, We have to watch every penny just like everyone else, Yes we are never going to get market value for Phillips but asking around £20million is fair.

For me, City will get a better deal with a player exchange and Everton have somebody on City's radar (Branthwaite)
So let's talk numbers and both parties and players could be happy on

I agree the best way to use KP would be to use him as a sweetener, but why would we want Branthwaite? We have 5 CBs. Stones to Bayern? Is that what people are inferring???

A loan is probably the best we can hope for but everton aren't the best option because if he does play well, they won't be able to afford to buy him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.