Kalvin Phillips

Everything he does is in slow-motion. It’s like watching Ricky Holden play CM. He’s nothing like our level but that’s on us. We scouted him and bought him. He’s only ever looked half-decent in an ultra-defensive England team.

It’s hard to see how he ever makes it here, he will never be 1st choice and when he does get picked, it will likely be playing alongside a load of kids in the Carabao Cup.
Surely he didn’t play so slow at Leeds, watched him countless times walking. I think he feels his time is up. Kovacic will step in for rodri pushing him again back down the pecking order.

Why is everyone hell bent on piling on Kalvin phillips?
Can’t we talk about other players, it just gets boring as it seems everything bad about Man city is only Kalvin phillips.

Grealish, Rico and Dias all poor today.Phillips was poor but at least talk about the people that committed the errors leading to goals.

I don't know how anyone can keep defending him now? I'm not saying he is a bad player but he does not fit our style of play one bit. Just admit we made a mistake and sell him and buy a replacement so Rodri can have at least some breaks this season.

When an opposition player goes past him he just gives up and makes no effort to try to regain possession or even make things slightly awkward for him.

It's extremely difficult to see how he can improve to become mediocre even...

Why is everyone hell bent on piling on Kalvin phillips?
Can’t we talk about other players, it just gets boring as it seems everything bad about Man city is only Kalvin phillips.

Grealish, Rico and Dias all poor today.Phillips was poor but at least talk about the people that committed the errors leading to goals.
Try commenting on the Grealish thread, see what happens lol

Sorry that was absolutely shite today.

It’s unfair on the others around him to expect their game to be ok when your DM is that out of touch with all aspects of the game.

We could put anyone in Rodri position and would look poor! Problem is he aint going to get much if any game time again this season..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.