Kalvin Phillips

Ok I've just read up on that. Makes sense.

The NYCFC shirt is almost the same, could we not just leave him over in the states and see if he notices?
Maybe preseason in the US was just a giant ruse to get him over here and leave him in Ohio?

Maybe then all the people moaning about the worthiness of preseasons abroad would find it worthwhile?

I called it a few weeks ago that we’d end up with Phillips and Cancelo back on the payroll. I hope it doesn’t happen but it’s looking increasingly possible. If that happens I wonder if the Club will release them by buying out their contracts.

I called it a few weeks ago that we’d end up with Phillips and Cancelo back on the payroll. I hope it doesn’t happen but it’s looking increasingly possible. If that happens I wonder if the Club will release them by buying out their contracts.
There is no chance the club will do that, sets a ridiculous precedent that no one is going to do.

I don't know why you think its increasingly possible, nothings changed?

There is no chance the club will do that, sets a ridiculous precedent that no one is going to do.

Progression of time is a change. They won't release him though. We'll see if he gets moved on elsewhere or if he has a role to play in 2024.

Progression of time is a change. They won't release him though. We'll see if he gets moved on elsewhere or if he has a role to play in 2024.

Progression of time is probably the only constant. Rather than a change.

We already have both on our payroll right now ;)

It's cheaper to pay monthly like an interest free loan vs paying the full amount plus interest now.

We also would drop the opportunity over several years that a loan or sale could happen somehow.
What's the point?

Why do that. We pay their wages up front & then they get to go somewhere for no fee! May as well keep from our rivals unless they’re prepared to pay a fee

Well. Barcelona don’t appear to want Cancelo and nobody wants Phillips.

With Philips, Cancelo and probably Nunes all on the payroll and playing zero first team football next season maybe we should start a City outcasts 5 a side team, they can play at half time for light entertainment and the crowd can boo and hiss and throw rotten balti pies at them.

Only need two more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.