Kalvin Phillips

What does Pep do with him on Saturday ? He should start in the Community Shield given his game time on the pre season tour but one injury in this game (and he's had his fair share of those) then any transfer/loan out is scuppered and he's still hanging around the club for until January.

What does Pep do with him on Saturday ? He should start in the Community Shield given his game time on the pre season tour but one injury in this game (and he's had his fair share of those) then any transfer/loan out is scuppered and he's still hanging around the club for until January.
Chin up Stan he might have a blinder and some one stumps up 40 mil, but don't hold you're breath ;-)

On a serious note could we ship him out to New York for a year? He might do ok in Yankland and even when you’re from the glistening metropolis that is Leeds, the idea of living in New York for a year must sound appealing.
York North Yorks would fuck his head up except the Coast liner between Leeds and York. He'd be lost on the subway in NYC ;-)

Not sure why my iPad is playing up but every time I try and click on this thread the Haven Holidays website pops up. Is Kalvin moonlighting at Skeggy?
Hi-di-hi campers.
In other news, think he’ll be on the bench on Saturday. Good performance might get us an extra few mill, unless Pep has other ideas……..

No one wants him. He understands the team and needs. He’s happy to sit on the bench.

I’m leaning towards him staying as a CB/CDM cover. I don’t think he’s good enough for us at CDM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.