Kalvin Phillips

No one wants him. He understands the team and needs. He’s happy to sit on the bench.

I’m leaning towards him staying as a CB/CDM cover. I don’t think he’s good enough for us at CDM.
"I don’t think he’s good enough for us at CDM."

No sh1t!!!

On a serious note could we ship him out to New York for a year? He might do ok in Yankland and even when you’re from the glistening metropolis that is Leeds, the idea of living in New York for a year must sound appealing.
You spelt appalling wrong

;-)

May as well put this guy on eBay, no club showing any interest are they. Stuck with him wasting a squad space for another year aren’t we.
If the right player becomes available to cover Rodri then I think we’d rather send him out on loan and pay 90% of his wages than have him using up a squad place.

Should have played today. Akanji and Dias spent the entire game passing the ball off the pitch. Kalvin could have been hitting great diagonals to Doku and Bobb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.