Kalvin Phillips

Paul Hurst-Times: Man City will listen to offers for Kalvin Phillips this summer. The player is not considered a long-term option for the team in this position.

Paul Hurst-Times: Man City will listen to offers for Kalvin Phillips this summer. The player is not considered a long-term option for the team in this position.
Pep’s comments on him were interesting.

gif, reaction, meme, wow, reactions, omg, black, mrw, shocked, memes,  amazing, shock, whoa, damn, shook, oh shit, the wire, black people, best gif,  classic reaction, funny memes, shocked gif, sudden clarity –

fuck sake. cut off my own line underneath.

- yeah but they gonna get any?

At this point loaning him to leeds for a year might not be a bad idea. Pointless him staying here and taking a squad place, pep has zero trust in him, he's more likely to stick carson in net and play ederson in midfield before relying on phillips. Familiar surrounding where he's loved and will be afforded chance after chance even if he fucks up playing at a level that he should dominate could rebuild his confidence and career then if he gets leeds back up and makes it permanent we could get a good chunk of money back on him.

I do keep hearing people suggest this, but nobody can explain to me why Leeds would want him and not somebody younger, cheaper and probably better?

If Bielsa was still there I'd say it would be a possible, any other manager would probably be put off by the money and his recent form.

I do keep hearing people suggest this, but nobody can explain to me why Leeds would want him and not somebody younger, cheaper and probably better?

If Bielsa was still there I'd say it would be a possible, any other manager would probably be put off by the money and his recent form.
Nostalgia, but nothing if they wanna be serious

It looks fairly obvious at the moment that very few teams, if any at all, are looking for his services, whether on loan or as a sale.
Might do OK for a team like Luton who have a lot of energetic players but who can realistically afford him.

Sometimes in life something shocking comes out of nowhere, couldn't be forecasted, seems so far out of left field you have to think it's a non story.

Knocked me for six this has.

He's 28 not 38, if he went on loan the cost would be minimal to Leeds, we'd be heavily subsidising his wages in any deal and who are championship side leeds attracting that's better than treble winning kalvin phillips?

He's not good enough for us but he is not suddenly a shit player, he's just completely devoid of confidence. He's one of their own, he'd be backed and cheered with every single touch there. name me a different club he could go to that where you think he'd stand a better chance of finding some form and in turn regaining some value for us to recoup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.