Kalvin Phillips

Should try him on the left or the right not in that important position holding midfield where you not good enough you cost goals

They really are. Such astute observation and insightful analysis is so hard to find these days. Yet here it is, in abundance, in the Kalvin Phillips thread.
The majority more astute than “I hope he picks up his cheques from the bench”.

Pep quite clearly doesn’t trust him. Whether anyone on here rates him is irrelevant at this point. For the sake of his own career he should look elsewhere - it’s the season before an international tournament, and if he’s serious about playing for England surely he moves on for his own sake.

Pep quite clearly doesn’t trust him. Whether anyone on here rates him is irrelevant at this point. For the sake of his own career he should look elsewhere - it’s the season before an international tournament, and if he’s serious about playing for England surely he moves on for his own sake.

It's our fault for offering a shit player £150k a week for six years. If he wants to sit around living the high life at the best club in the world and still live close by to his family and friends then that's his choice.

Similarly, if people want to scream his name every time they stub their toe then they're entitled to.

Didn't stop Southgate picking Maguire

I hope he sees out his contract and collects his wage from the bench for the next five years.
Ouch GIF - Ouch Phoebebufay Lisakudrow - Discover & Share GIFs

It's our fault for offering a shit player £150k a week for six years. If he wants to sit around living the high life at the best club in the world and still live close by to his family and friends then that's his choice.

Similarly, if people want to scream his name every time they stub their toe then they're entitled to.
Some transfers don’t work. Of course it’s entirely his perogative to see out his contract if he wants, but a bench warming role seems way below his talent level, and I’m not sure he could class himself as a serious footballer.

I’m certainly not screaming his name in anger, I just can’t believe he isn’t looking elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.