Kalvin Phillips

We need him to give Rodri a break. I want him to succeed here so bad.
I think we all do but even a spurs lasagne gate would see him on the bench

Pep pep the players are shitting themselves

Just give them 10 mins I’m sure things may solidify

He cuts his salary by 8, and keep the good attitude and he can be a brilliant succesor for Carson as our 3rd GK/leader in the locker room.

But seriously, Rodri was dead in the last 15 min today. DEAD (he barely could run). Kalvin's salary is just not viable for someone that gives 0 things to the club.

He cuts his salary by 8, and keep the good attitude and he can be a brilliant succesor for Carson as our 3rd GK/leader in the locker room.

But seriously, Rodri was dead in the last 15 min today. DEAD (he barely could run). Kalvin's salary is just not viable for someone that gives 0 things to the club.
Just think his wages could be better used to cut the beer price inside the ground....at least that's be some sort of contribution.

He's look dire whenever on the pitch, seems that he's incapable of making space/being in the right place when actually playing football.

Do Leeds want him back?

Its not his fault that Pep & Txiki turned down Enzo Fernadez for less than 20m and went to spend +40m on him.

As long as he's in the squad I'll be rooting for him.

Just because he didn't get subbed on isn't exactly proof that Pep doesn't rate him (but obviously if Pep absolutely rated him he'd find excuses to shoehorn him in).

In yesterday's game I felt like the guy to sub out was Alvarez and it would have made sense to bring on Palmer, Lewis or Ake instead. Philips would only have made sense to replace Rodri but Rodri is too critical when only 1 up.

I hink/hope Phillips (if he stays) will get to prove himself in the games where we are more comfortable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.