Kamala Harris

But this just confirms moombas parrot syndrome assertion? For what it's worth I doubt any president or candidate is stupid - it takes a certain amount of brains to climb the greasy pole that high. It's more likely they are unsuitable than stupid.
He is a stupid liar who never thought he could ACTUALLY be President! Even that was a grift!

And, providing facts isn’t parroting a narrative, it’s called spreading the truth…something alien to Trump and his proxies!

Or maybe my immigrant genes are just not good enough for Drumpf, the descendant of German immigrants!

-/-/-/-/-

The Drumpf family name originates from Kallstadt, in the Palatinate region of Germany, which was part of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Donald Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, immigrated to the United States from there in 1885

Last edited:
He is a stupid liar who never thought he could ACTUALLY be President! Even that was a grift!

And, providing facts isn’t parroting a narrative, it’s called spreading the truth…something alien to Trump and his proxies!

Or maybe my immigrant genes are just not good enough for Drumpf, the descendant of German immigrants!

-/-/-/-/-

The Drumpf family name originates from Kallstadt, in the Palatinate region of Germany, which was part of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Donald Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, immigrated to the United States from there in 1885
You do realise that the maga loons are just as convinced they are right too? I don't think being stupid and saying stupid things necessarily correlate either.
The attacks on Harris by the RW are very like those on Dianne Abbott here (also a black female). Abbot does say some stupid things, but a black woman who gained entry to Cambridge university from a state school in the 70s is very unlikely to be stupid by any measure - I'm sure Harris isn't either.

You do realise that the maga loons are just as convinced they are right too? I don't think being stupid and saying stupid things necessarily correlate either.
The attacks on Harris by the RW are very like those on Dianne Abbott here (also a black female). Abbot does say some stupid things, but a black woman who gained entry to Cambridge university from a state school in the 70s is very unlikely to be stupid by any measure - I'm sure Harris isn't either.
Every loon ignores their stupidity. It’s part of their lunacy!

And, I’m not talking about someone (anyone) occasionally stepping in it and saying something stupid, but rather stupidity.

People call Trump stupid when he says stupid things. It happens quite often.

It's quite noticeable that whatever line of attack Trump uses against Harris, the rest of the cult (or neutrals that absolutely, definitely don't support Trump) can't wait to parrot.
It could be as you state it, or it could be that they have eyes too and are observing the very same phenomenon that Trump is observing.

Again, like I've said many times, this iteration of Kamala Harris is clearly phony and hence why she consistently sounds like a dolt. If you want to listen to an articulate Kamala, you'd have to go back to 5-6 years ago when she was a cool leftist Senator spouting leftist propaganda off the dome.

But these days, she is simply an empty suit parroting lines fed by her handlers and if any question drils beyond the surface of her script, she malfunctions badly.

There is a reason why she doesn't do interviews with hostile or even neutral reporters. And even the interviews she does has to be curated to the tilt. And she still comes off sounding terrible.

She doesn't believe the things she is saying. Period! It's the obvious conclusion.

Perhaps this may help quell some of @Bigga fears. She is still a far lefty at heart. Just had to lie through her teeth to win.

It could be as you state it, or it could be that they have eyes too and are observing the very same phenomenon that Trump is observing.

Again, like I've said many times, this iteration of Kamala Harris is clearly phony and hence why she consistently sounds like a dolt. If you want to listen to an articulate Kamala, you'd have to go back to 5-6 years ago when she was a cool leftist Senator spouting leftist propaganda off the dome.

But these days, she is simply an empty suit parroting lines fed by her handlers and if any question drils beyond the surface of her script, she malfunctions badly.

There is a reason why she doesn't do interviews with hostile or even neutral reporters. And even the interviews she does has to be curated to the tilt. And she still comes off sounding terrible.

She doesn't believe the things she is saying. Period! It's the obvious conclusion.

Perhaps this may help quell some of @Bigga fears. She is still a far lefty at heart. Just had to lie through her teeth to win.

Are you Joseph McCarthy?

But this just confirms moombas parrot syndrome assertion? For what it's worth I doubt any president or candidate is stupid - it takes a certain amount of brains to climb the greasy pole that high. It's more likely they are unsuitable than stupid.
I blame NBC for portraying him as some kind of business genius on 'The Apprentice'. He never was, and he never will be.

So she doesn’t believe defending reproductive rights and ensuring that women have access to safe and legal abortions across the country ? One of the biggest topics in America.

The phenomenon that Trump is observing is that he believes or wants people to believe that anyone that doesn't agree with him is stupid. He says it time and time again, particularly if a woman is involved.

There's really nothing more to it than that.

The interviews with "friendly" reporters thing makes me laugh. Particularly when Trump pulled out of 60 minutes because they made him cry once.

When you are running for Senator in a lefty state, how SHOULD she run? Should she not emphasize leftist tendencies on issues WITHIN HER STATE that she will not have the power to change in Congress?

The entire nomination process is one of running left or right, depending on party, and then when you get the nomination by satisfying the party base, running back towards to center to court the moderate and independent voter that decides the race.

This is neither new nor novel, so I’m surprised it’s so hard to understand?!

Throw in the fact that over the course of those many years your assertions cover, she has also changed, because she is no longer the Junior Senator from CA, but the VPOTUS (and has to toe POTUS’ agenda) who has seen and done a lot more centrist work now that she represents the ENTIRE COUNTRY, not just a guaranteed Blue State.

Again, not hard to comprehend or recognize to most!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.