Kamala Harris

And in the hurricane season, there shouldn't be money running out and waiting for approval. Should there, you dumbass??

Next year's budget will be set if the Republican controlled Congress returns and agrees a deal. Otherwise it will have to wait for January.

But, and this is hard for people that absolutely 100% don't support Trump to hear. Money that is needed is available.

What’s the middle ground between the normal functioning of democracy and telling lies about a stolen election?

Anyhow, bye.
I think she means being able to see shades of grey rather than just black and white. It's likely that both your presidential candidates are not entirely good or bad.
It is essentially the same point I was making yesterday when I said the 3 (apparently different) threads on here about US politics have been essentially hijacked by a handful of posters and their personal hatred of trump.
Why they choose to do this on a UK based football forum seems odd, it would probably be more productive to pour this energy into domestic campaigning - knock on a few doors, drop off some Kamala leaflets etc and change some minds.

I think she means being able to see shades of grey rather than just black and white. It's likely that both your presidential candidates are not entirely good or bad.
It is essentially the same point I was making yesterday when I said the 3 (apparently different) threads on here about US politics have been essentially hijacked by a handful of posters and their personal hatred of trump.
Why they choose to do this on a UK based football forum seems odd, it would probably be more productive to pour this energy into domestic campaigning - knock on a few doors, drop off some Kamala leaflets etc and change some minds.
Who are the handful of posters, just want to check if they have a point?

Why would posters go on a politics forum, and click on US politics focused thread and comment on US politics? It's not a hard one.

Why do you participate in the same threads?

Why would posters go on a politics forum, and click on US politics focused thread and comment on US politics? It's not a hard one.

Why do you participate in the same threads?
Tbh, I just tend to click on the threads at the top of the 'new posts' pile. As my life is split between the northern and southern hemispheres this means during the day here it's often the US politics threads that are top of the pile due to the time difference - UK posters are in bed.

It could be as you state it, or it could be that they have eyes too and are observing the very same phenomenon that Trump is observing.

Again, like I've said many times, this iteration of Kamala Harris is clearly phony and hence why she consistently sounds like a dolt. If you want to listen to an articulate Kamala, you'd have to go back to 5-6 years ago when she was a cool leftist Senator spouting leftist propaganda off the dome.

But these days, she is simply an empty suit parroting lines fed by her handlers and if any question drils beyond the surface of her script, she malfunctions badly.

There is a reason why she doesn't do interviews with hostile or even neutral reporters. And even the interviews she does has to be curated to the tilt. And she still comes off sounding terrible.

She doesn't believe the things she is saying. Period! It's the obvious conclusion.

Perhaps this may help quell some of @Bigga fears. She is still a far lefty at heart. Just had to lie through her teeth to win.
That's weird, because she recently said she wouldn't change a thing about Bidens 4 years. So is she left, or militant left?

My wife is doing voting postcards as I write this though I am in Boston. I will do some this weekend I expect.

All else has been explained to you multiple times and simply put — anyone unhappy with the thread hijack or whatever you wanna call it is perfectly welcome to leave and/or start an “I Love Trump” or “Middle Ground in America” chat instead of moaning like this is the match day thread.

My wife is doing voting postcards as I write this though I am in Boston. I will do some this weekend I expect.

All else has been explained to you multiple times and simply put — anyone unhappy with the thread hijack or whatever you wanna call it is perfectly welcome to leave and/or start an “I Love Trump” or “Middle Ground in America” chat instead of moaning like this is the match day thread.
We already have separate threads. That's my point.

Tbh, I just tend to click on the threads at the top of the 'new posts' pile. As my life is split between the northern and southern hemispheres this means during the day here it's often the US politics threads that are top of the pile due to the time difference - UK posters are in bed.
Just the same as the people you weirdly are accusing of hijacking threads.

It's just political discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.