Kamala Harris

It must have been embarrassing for Trump and his cult to see him being played like a fiddle in the debate by someone they're repeatedly told is stupid.
She's not stupid. Just phony. And it's easy to beat your opponent when you gang up with the refs.

That said, I think in the moment, it looked like Kamala Harris won. But in reality, she didn't. Her moderators did their best to fight for her and ask her as few questions as possible. And when she didn't answer them or simply transition into a Trump attack she never got called on it.

The whole debate can be summed up in one sentence "They are eating the pets!" However you think that statement played out determined who won. Nothing else about the debate was memorable or consequential.

This by the way is one of those odd skills Trump has. The ability to win the moment while it seems he isn't.

She's not stupid. Just phony. And it's easy to beat your opponent when you gang up with the refs.

That said, I think in the moment, it looked like Kamala Harris won. But in reality, she didn't. Her moderators did their best to fight for her and ask her as few questions as possible. And when she didn't answer them or simply transition into a Trump attack she never got called on it.

The whole debate can be summed up in one sentence "They are eating the pets!" However you think that statement played out determined who won. Nothing else about the debate was memorable or consequential.

This by the way is one of those odd skills Trump has. The ability to win the moment while it seems he isn't.
Stupid.
Gullible.
Uneducated.
Deranged.
Morally-damaged.

You pick it, I’ll play it, kid, as we say.

You may not have heard of that phrase in PA; apologies.

LOL.

I'm just curious to see what people think of this CBS editing thing. Especially as they haven't denied it and Harris' campaign team say they had nothing to do with any editing

She is just a typical politcian. Call that phony, if you like, but in those terms they all are.

I'm just curious to see what people think of this CBS editing thing. Especially as they haven't denied it and Harris' campaign team say they had nothing to do with any editing
Possibly didn’t play the whole answer, releasing 2 separate parts of the actual response.

Saying that, I didn’t see any issues with either response.

I mean, I THINK a relatively intelligent person can probably figure out that news media edits and interviewees regularly re-answer questions, but since I worked in the medium, and deal with the print press literally every week, I am happy to explain it more. I can tell you it can be a tricky dance.

I mean, I THINK a relatively intelligent person can probably figure out that news media edits and interviewees regularly re-answer questions, but since I worked in the medium, and deal with the print press literally every week, I am happy to explain it more. I can tell you it can be a tricky dance.
OK...explain it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.