Kamala Harris

I'm just curious to see what people think of this CBS editing thing. Especially as they haven't denied it and Harris' campaign team say they had nothing to do with any editing
I think if you do not know much about how interviews work (shock, horror, all of Trump’s sit down interviews with the likes of Fox News and Newsmax are heavily edited) and are already looking for something to beat Harris with, then this will seem like a big topic to discuss.

But anyone that knows how these interviews work, and knows Trump is—for the millionth time—being incredibly disingenuous and hypocritical trying to make this a “scandal”, is not really interested in it, because it is yet another attempt at creating a distraction from the batshite crazy and dangerous things he has been saying and threatening to do (and yet another confession through accusation).

I think if you do not know much about how interviews work (shock, horror, all of Trump’s sit down interviews with the likes of Fox News and Newsmax are heavily edited) and are already looking for something to beat Harris with, then this will seem like a big topic to discuss.

But anyone that knows how these interviews work, and knows Trump is—for the millionth time—being incredibly disingenuous and hypocritical trying to make this a “scandal”, is not really interested in it, because it is yet another attempt at creating a distraction from the batshite crazy and dangerous things he has been saying and threatening to do (and yet another confession through accusation).

The thing is SB that I'm not even posting it from a Trump point of view.
I'm genuinely not.
I'm posting it from the point of view of "how the hell did this woman get to run for President?"

That question seems to get lost in all the stuff in here.

I'm genuinely not.
I'm posting it from the point of view of "how the hell did this woman get to run for President?"

What about Harris makes you think she is not qualified to run for the presidency?

Do you think she is less or more qualified to be president than Trump?

What about Harris makes you think she is not qualified to run for the presidency?

Do you think she is less or more qualified to be president than Trump?
That doesn't answer what I posted. What do YOU think qualifies her to be President? Take Trump out of the equation.

Personally I think Harris is devoid of any conviction, runs scared on a 121 serious interview and just desperately tries to get to her comfort zone of "aspirational platitudes" that mean absolutely nothing.

If I was a USA citizen and voter I wouldn't vote for either of the candidates, and would be looking for someone who has neither of the two candidates traits

That doesn't answer what I posted. What do YOU think qualifies her to be President? Take Trump out of the equation.

Personally I think Harris is devoid of any conviction, runs scared on a 121 serious interview and just desperately tries to get to her comfort zone of "aspirational platitudes" that mean absolutely nothing.

If I was a USA citizen and voter I wouldn't vote for either of the candidates, and would be looking for someone who has neither of the two candidates traits
Your original post didn’t ask me a question, so I wasn’t aware I needed to answer something?

But that is an interesting perspective.

I'm genuinely not.

And that is a fair question. It was almost by fluke. Biden shit the bed too late in it, primaries and wotnot gone. So the VP got the nod by a combo of default or necessity.

Just hope she manages to best Trump. If she does the machinations of government will abide. If that dangerous prick wins, anything could happen

For what its worth, I think he will get back in

Runs scared on a 121 serious interview
She seems to be judged by a different standard to others. Not sure why, and it seems to me one of those things where if you say something enough times people will start to believe it.

She seems to be judged by a different standard to others.
Especially when you consider Trump simply doesn’t take 121 serious interviews. He literally pulls (or walks) out of any actual interview (which is not merely a propaganda piece with a very friendly interviewer and network).

It is very interesting how harshly Harris is judged by some compared Trump.

She seems to be judged by a different standard to others. Not sure why, and it seems to me one of those things where if you say something enough times people will start to believe it.

Perhaps because, by me at least, I see any Democrat runner (in this particular race) being the more serious nominee by default. Maybe that's why I expect more from their runner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.