Kamala Harris

Absolutely not.

It's simply incomplete.

You nor he have any interest in thinking through all he's done/accomplished, pro and con, what you agree with or disagree with.

Hence I why I predicted -- accurately (not that it was difficult) -- the thoughtless, unbalanced brickbats would be the reaction, regardless.
And I'm sure this is not true of Democrats about Republicans or their Candidates.

Shall we check the tape? :)

That's said, I didn't say anything about the pick here. But if you want to know what I think here it is... He meets the first law of choosing a VP candidate which is:

Don't hurt the top of the ticket with the base: He doesn't hurt Kamala.

Kelly had a domestic situation they were scared of and Shapiro is an Israel supporting Jew.

That's not hot with a good portion of the base. But, like you said, everything PPT said about Waltz is true.

And you can always add what he has done or accomplished for completeness....

Let me start, he was a teacher, 24 year veteran, 2 time Governor of the great State of Minnesota...

Feel free to add

Reactions: PPT
All these leftie policies are actually effective and popular. Minesota is similar in demographics to many mid West red states but because of these types of policy they are significantly out performing them.

State funded school meals a classic example of what a Trumper would call 'radical left'. They would never do that. But then the Republican run states are all consistently the worst when it comes to education.

I also read today that Minnesota is the 3rd happiest state. Behind two other Dem states and of course the least happiest is west Virginia which is also ranked worst in education.

So all this woke stuff seems to be working.
Did you bother to ask how happiness was quantified in this study?

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.