Kaoru Mitoma

Call me when he signs.

(Now I'm fretting that I'll get a weird call in the middle of the night from some stalking transfer frantic blue)

I enjoyed the video of his good stuff but wouldn’t mind seeing a video of his bloopers for balance.

I liked his nippiness but wondered if he’d be quite so light on his toes if he’d had his foot stamped in a few times - as would inevitably happen with the lack of protection we see given to skilful players by the bent referees we suffer in the PL.

He's been good for about two months in his whole career. He's more likely just in good form rather than being a future world beater. He wouldn't be cheap either.

I enjoyed the video of his good stuff but wouldn’t mind seeing a video of his bloopers for balance.

I liked his nippiness but wondered if he’d be quite so light on his toes if he’d had his foot stamped in a few times - as would inevitably happen with the lack of protection we see given to skilful players by the bent referees we suffer in the PL.
'Nippiness'? Careful mate or you'll have the woke police down on you.
; )

what a ridiculous player Mitoma is wow! the way he plays reminds me of inesta or kaka. what a exciting player to watch. hope we can buy him, but it only happens if we move grealish to midfield or even play mitoma himself as a attacking 8 like inesta used to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.