Kaoru Mitoma

I was under the impression he is quite young like 20-21. thought they snatched him as a young one from a Belgium side.

at 26 with 1 year in the PL only hard to see Bloom not asking crazy money. I would imagine Olise-Doku rumours more serious. or maybe the Enciso one albeit he is not so much ahead in development than McAtee-Palmer.

Well; if Cucurella went for 60m, I'd add another 10m. Yes, it's crazy money. But that's the market, unfortunately.

Can't really compare the two. When Cucurella was sold, he was 23, and had two years longer left on his contract. A highly promising Barcelona academy player, that many European clubs kept an eye on, and Brighton spent 18m on. And even with all that, we reportedly would not pay a penny more than 35m for him.

Mitoma cost 2.5m is 26, has 2 years left on his contract, and at best 3 months of performing at the level that would get a look at by top clubs. Bloom may be crazy with his prices, but doesn't really have a leg to stand on with this one. So I dount the club would consider anything over 25m-30m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.