Kaoru Mitoma

I hope City really pursue Mitoma.

His contract expires in summer 2025 whereas Caicedo's contract expires summer 2027.

Makes more sense to cash in on Mitoma as he will be worth half in summer 2024 of what they can get for him this summer.

I'd go in with an 80m bid and test the water. Give them Cole Palmer on loan to sweeten the deal and then hopefully they wrap up the Kudus deal so they have everything fully covered.

Mitoma in this side under Pep would be superb. Love watching him play.
80m, fuck that

I hope City really pursue Mitoma.

His contract expires in summer 2025 whereas Caicedo's contract expires summer 2027.

Makes more sense to cash in on Mitoma as he will be worth half in summer 2024 of what they can get for him this summer.

I'd go in with an 80m bid and test the water. Give them Cole Palmer on loan to sweeten the deal and then hopefully they wrap up the Kudus deal so they have everything fully covered.

Mitoma in this side under Pep would be superb. Love watching him play.
80m? In what world is he worth that absurd amount

That is totally MAD... And we would probably lose Palmer in the process, so its more than 80m all in all. Not a good deal.
Leroy is valued at 50m the same as Dembele, they are far better and far more proven than Mitoma, if the latter has another good season at Brighton then yes he will be pushing 80m but that's a big IF at this stage.

According to Tolmie's update today, there is still something brewing between us and Brighton. This well may be on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.