Karen Danczuk

I don't quite get this selfie stuff, is the world really that full of needy cnuts taking photo's of themselves ?

Yup.

This is what happens when kids grow up not wanting to be famous because they have talent, but just want to be famous.

Yup.

This is what happens when kids grow up not wanting to be famous because they have talent, but just want to be famous.
One of the most cringeworthy things I have seen on TV was a family of toothless scrotes coming into the room on hands and knees with hands in prayer begging Simon Cowell to put there stupid talentless relative through the audition, telling him it's all she's ever wanted etc. Looked on youtube for it to post a link, but perhaps thankfully the moment has vanished from history forever.

When I was a kid I wanted to be either an astronaut or a footballer.

The top two answers in a recent survey of kids was "rich" in first place and "famous" in second place. Third was a copper

Fully bonkers without a doubt but I bet she likes a good time!

karen-danczuk-266081.jpg

i wouldnt ever trust a woman with a pink strap-on that big

One of the most cringeworthy things I have seen on TV was a family of toothless scrotes coming into the room on hands and knees with hands in prayer begging Simon Cowell to put there stupid talentless relative through the audition, telling him it's all she's ever wanted etc. Looked on youtube for it to post a link, but perhaps thankfully the moment has vanished from history forever.
This could be a metaphor for Falcao's agent last year.

Shes a scruffy cnut and not fit or proper to act as an Mp's missus
I would sooner have a partner with a face only a mother could love but was steadfast
loyal and dignified to the end

Spent far too much time promoting her saggy tits and "selfying" (c) to be taken seriously

So to conclude then shes a scruffy cnunt with saggy tits and devoid of any morals.
As an addendum I would not drink her bath water and neither would my roses or begonias
Instead of farting around with your mealy-mouthed platitudes, tell us what you really think of her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.