Karen Danczuk

Damocles said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
You have to question Simon Danczuk's pr people. Couldn't all this media coverage his wife is getting be damaging to the credibility of Danczuks campaign to name and shame the people involved in the Westminster paedophile cover up?

I'm sure the more conspiratorially minded people would have concocted ideas that she has been talked into this, so that when she is seen as somebody making up false allegations of paedophilia then it rubs off on her husband. Sort of "the couple who cried rape".

Or to discredit the many allegations of paedophilia that are about to 'plague' the establishment at the upcoming CSA enquiry. Surely politicians wouldn't concoct lies to protect their own ass.

I think you have to question Mr Danczuk's judgment in marrying this psycho. I wouldn't consider voting for anyone taken in by this shit and allowing her this level of publicity.

Gelsons Dad said:
I think you have to question Mr Danczuk's judgment in marrying this psycho. I wouldn't consider voting for anyone taken in by this shit and allowing her this level of publicity.

So what you are saying is that even if you agreed with his party's manifesto, even if you thought he was a good constituency MP, even if you admired his work in seeking to bring paedophiles to justice........you still wouldn't vote for him?

chabal said:
Gelsons Dad said:

So what you are saying is that even if you agreed with his party's manifesto, even if you thought he was a good constituency MP, even if you admired his work in seeking to bring paedophiles to justice........you still wouldn't vote for him?

Yes.
The manifesto is irrelevant.
Her behaviour reflects on his performance as a constituency MP as it shows poor judgment.
I admire anyone who seeks to bring paedophiles to justice. He can do that without being an MP.

If I give someone my vote I am giving them the power to exercise judgment when representing me in parliament. I need to trust his judgment. I don't in this case.

Gelsons Dad said:
chabal said:
Gelsons Dad said:

Yes.
Her behaviour reflects on his performance as a constituency MP as it shows poor judgment.
I admire anyone who seeks to bring paedophiles to justice. He can do that without being an MP.

If I give someone my vote I am giving them the power to exercise judgment when representing me in parliament. I need to trust his judgment. I don't in this case.

So when, if ever, does a manifesto become relevant?

chabal said:
Gelsons Dad said:
chabal said:

Yes.

You are assuming that I will cast a vote. I will only cast a vote if both the manifesto and the candidate pass muster. The manifesto means nothing if the candidate can't be trusted.

Gelsons Dad said:
chabal said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Yes.

You are assuming that I will cast a vote. I will only cast a vote if both the manifesto and the candidate pass muster. The manifesto means nothing if the candidate can't be trusted.

Thank you for clarifying.

This was her contribution to a Rochdale council meeting...

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/status/552892499006857216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/KarenDanczuk/status ... 9006857216</a>

Sounds like a female version of Peter Griffin! Thank god she's only a Labour supporter...

She does seem a little vacant but the allegations she has made are serious and need investigating.
The implications for herself if she's 'mistaken' would be huge wouldn't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.