Karen Danczuk

MP's selfie queen wife says it's her brother who raped her... and he hits back claiming it's an outrageous falsehood

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972773/MP-s-selfie-queen-wife-says-s-brother-raped-hits-claiming-s-outrageous-falsehood.html#ixzz3T9rCEJy8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3T9rCEJy8</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I would say that the whole thing is fairly pointless as there will be no way of proving anything from so long ago but as the CPS seem determined to erode the principle of innocent until proven guilty, she's probably got a fair chance of getting him convicted.

She seems a fucking nut job, and shouldn't be anywhere near the political arena.

Of course, if her accusations are true then it's obviously shocking. But these accusations are hugely damaging if they are to be found out to be false. The way she's handled it regardless is out of order.

PinkFinal said:
MP's selfie queen wife says it's her brother who raped her... and he hits back claiming it's an outrageous falsehood

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972773/MP-s-selfie-queen-wife-says-s-brother-raped-hits-claiming-s-outrageous-falsehood.html#ixzz3T9rCEJy8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3T9rCEJy8</a>

Absolutely bizarre, I'll sum this up for people who don't want to read the whole thing:

• She claims it was her brother who raped her
  • All of her family have denied this ever happened
  • The previous statement/picture with her father were a publicity stunt which he had little knowledge about. She and her PR guru's wrote his statement of support.
  • She claims her father moved out in 1990 which is when the abuse happened, whereas he rest of the family say he moved out in 1995 and she shared a room with bunkbeds with her sister
  • Her "successful business" was £10,000 in the hole and she sold it to her Dad for £1.
  • She makes several accusations about her mother and father, mainly on her mother's infidelity, which none of the family support as even happening. They describe their lives and her childhood as pretty normal.
  • Her brother and her were at each other's weddings and until recently were close friends.

I think she's a nutjob personally and she's doing all of this to play into a future "poor me with mental health problems" angle that she can further abuse for the media career that she has decided on.

Oh yeah, also in the article in case people didn't know is that she is retiring from politics to pursue a media career. Maybe she thinks flashing a bit of cleavage is all it takes to get to the top up I'm hoping the public see through this type of cynical shit and ignore her.

Damocles said:
PinkFinal said:

Absolutely bizarre, I'll sum this up for people who don't want to read the whole thing:

• The previous statement/picture with her father were a publicity stunt which he had little knowledge about. She and her PR guru's wrote his statement of support.
  • She claims her father moved out in 1990 which is when the abuse happened, whereas he rest of the family say he moved out in 1995 and she shared a room with bunkbeds with her sister
  • Her "successful business" was £10,000 in the hole and she sold it to her Dad for £1.
  • She makes several accusations about her mother and father, mainly on her mother's infidelity, which none of the family support as even happening. They describe their lives and her childhood as pretty normal.
  • Her brother and her were at each other's weddings and until recently were close friends.

I think she's a nutjob personally and she's doing all of this to play into a future "poor me with mental health problems" angle that she can further abuse for the media career that she has decided on.

Oh yeah, also in the article in case people didn't know is that she is retiring from politics to pursue a media career. Maybe she thinks flashing a bit of cleavage is all it takes to get to the top up I'm hoping the public see through this type of cynical shit and ignore her.

She sounds absolutely batshit crazy, one of those women you avoid at all costs. I'd still like to bum her though. It's the thought of her trying to contact you afterwards which is the scary bit.
Bum and run would be the only option.

You have to question Simon Danczuk's pr people. Couldn't all this media coverage his wife is getting be damaging to the credibility of Danczuks campaign to name and shame the people involved in the Westminster paedophile cover up?

I guess this is the kind of sociopath that thrives nowadays and who somehow will gain the respect of a large amount of the plebs just for being in the public eye. Please, something, just wipe us out as a species.

Damocles said:
PinkFinal said:

Thanks for clearing that up, I dare not mention this in case somebody takes huge offense because she's crying rape.

Nutjobs like this should be nowhere near the political arena, the fact she has to take tit selfies to improve her popularity is bad enough.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
You have to question Simon Danczuk's pr people. Couldn't all this media coverage his wife is getting be damaging to the credibility of Danczuks campaign to name and shame the people involved in the Westminster paedophile cover up?

I'm sure the more conspiratorially minded people would have concocted ideas that she has been talked into this, so that when she is seen as somebody making up false allegations of paedophilia then it rubs off on her husband. Sort of "the couple who cried rape".

Damocles said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:

I'm sure the more conspiratorially minded people would have concocted ideas that she has been talked into this, so that when she is seen as somebody making up false allegations of paedophilia then it rubs off on her husband. Sort of "the couple who cried rape".
The thought had crossed my mind! But that's just crazy, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.