Kate Moss Playboy cover

BimboBob said:
A flat chested coke loving woman with a liking for anal sex and bean licking.

I'll pass...

Do you write erotic novels?
stiff as a board here.

dazdon said:
Judging by some of these responses and how different they are from mine.

I'll have to reconsider my opinion on skittle fetishes and join the club.
You could what Tom Daley did. Over to you ...

Mrmcfc said:
BimboBob said:

I'll pass...

stiff as a board here.

*In a throaty voice caused by cigars and scotch*

I'll give it a go if you want mate. Do you want to be the young pool boy or the over sexed middle aged housewife with a longing for some teen cock?

She's still hot but only in a generally pretty hot and probably very dirty kind of way. She shouldnt be a supermodel, because she isnt that kind of hot. Years of sniffing is clearly taking its toll on her boat race and its true, lots of fags are slowly annihilating her teeth which are taking on a receeded gum tombstone appearence. But still, nice sexy lady. Supermodel, certainly not.

BimboBob said:
Mrmcfc said:
BimboBob said:

I'll pass...

stiff as a board here.

I'll give it a go if you want mate. Do you want to be the young pool boy or the over sexed middle aged housewife with a longing for some teen cock?
Can i be the voyeuristic mexican gardener furiously masturbating behind the rose bushes?

Mrmcfc said:
BimboBob said:
Mrmcfc said:
stiff as a board here.

Can i be the voyeuristic mexican gardener furiously masturbating behind the rose bushes?

Sure, we just need to cast the pool boy and the housewife.

mcmanus said:
Fit as fuck.

Met her in Doha airport years back and I have to say she is even more beautiful in the flesh. Had a right good laugh, told her Pete Docherty was no good for her and anyone who isn't a stuck up twat ain't arsed she likes a bit of Columbian marching powder. A supermodel giving this ugly twat the time of day plus a kiss on the cheek.

I got a great snap of me in the middle with her on one side and Sadie Frost on the other.

Show us the pic then you fucker.

mcmanus said:
Fit as fuck.

Met her in Doha airport years back and I have to say she is even more beautiful in the flesh. Had a right good laugh, told her Pete Docherty was no good for her and anyone who isn't a stuck up twat ain't arsed she likes a bit of Columbian marching powder. A supermodel giving this ugly twat the time of day plus a kiss on the cheek.

I got a great snap of me in the middle with her on one side and Sadie Frost on the other.

Imagine riding those two!

(I bet you did)

BimboBob said:

I'll pass...
Remove the flat chested bit and replace it with great tits and she sounds perfect for a late Saturday night bit of how's yer father to me

ban-mcfc said:
mcmanus said:
Fit as fuck.

Show us the pic then you fucker.

Laminated I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.