Kate Moss Playboy cover

There is a light said:
mcmanus said:
Fit as fuck.

Met her in Doha airport years back and I have to say she is even more beautiful in the flesh. Had a right good laugh, told her Pete Docherty was no good for her and anyone who isn't a stuck up twat ain't arsed she likes a bit of Columbian marching powder. A supermodel giving this ugly twat the time of day plus a kiss on the cheek.

I got a great snap of me in the middle with her on one side and Sadie Frost on the other.

Imagine riding those two!

(I bet you did)

Till I went blind.

ban-mcfc said:
mcmanus said:
Fit as fuck.

Met her in Doha airport years back and I have to say she is even more beautiful in the flesh. Had a right good laugh, told her Pete Docherty was no good for her and anyone who isn't a stuck up twat ain't arsed she likes a bit of Columbian marching powder. A supermodel giving this ugly twat the time of day plus a kiss on the cheek.

I got a great snap of me in the middle with her on one side and Sadie Frost on the other.

Show us the pic then you fucker.

I ain't tech savvy and have tried to post it before but the picture came out smaller than my dick. I do know how to send an email so pm me your address and you can put it up for me. Fair do's.

p.s. I am not a stalker.

mcmanus said:
ban-mcfc said:
mcmanus said:
Fit as fuck.

Show us the pic then you fucker.

I ain't tech savvy and have tried to post it before but the picture came out smaller than my dick. I do know how to send an email so pm me your address and you can put it up for me. Fair do's.

p.s. I am not a stalker.

I bet your "Minges I've met"knicker drawer is a sight to behold ;-)

She looks more like Kate Aidie

kate-moss-natural-no-makeup.jpg

2279483.jpg

Mrmcfc said:
BimboBob said:
Mrmcfc said:
Do you write erotic novels?
stiff as a board here.

*In a throaty voice caused by cigars and scotch*

I'll give it a go if you want mate. Do you want to be the young pool boy or the over sexed middle aged housewife with a longing for some teen cock?
Can i be the voyeuristic mexican gardener furiously masturbating behind the rose bushes?
Is that you Chicarito?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.