Katherine Jenkins

kjenkinsMS0505_468x417.jpg

BimboBob said:
She might look nice with those pillows, that arse and them nipples like chapel hat pegs but always in the back of my mind would be the knowledge that she is a hidden ginger.
Is she??? It must be very well hidden. No freckles. She's even got a bit of a tan.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
BimboBob said:
She might look nice with those pillows, that arse and them nipples like chapel hat pegs but always in the back of my mind would be the knowledge that she is a hidden ginger.
Is she??? It must be very well hidden. No freckles. She's even got a bit of a tan.
She'll be like a roast chicken; the white bits will be the best!

BimboBob said:

Those roots look dark to me. Can anyone confirm if she is a daywalker?

BimboBob said:

Look at the state of her hair. Obviously been died for years judging by the pikey look of it. The tan is from a bottle. Trust me. Hidden ginger.

BimboBob said:
BimboBob said:

Look at the state of her hair. Obviously been died for years judging by the pikey look of it. The tan is from a bottle. Trust me. Hidden ginger.

I always thought she had something to hide. Little did I know her secret would be so evil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.