Katherine Jenkins

Saw her twice when she was rehearsing at Hampton Court Palace - both times we passed in corridor and she looks just as good if not better up close - best looking woman I have ever seen in the flesh by a country mile

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BimboBob said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Is she??? It must be very well hidden. No freckles. She's even got a bit of a tan.

Look at the state of her hair. Obviously been died for years judging by the pikey look of it. The tan is from a bottle. Trust me. Hidden ginger.

I always thought she had something to hide. Little did I know her secret would be so evil.
I'll have to do some research because this thing needs closer inspection.

BimboBob said:
Is she??? It must be very well hidden. No freckles. She's even got a bit of a tan.

Look at the state of her hair. Obviously been died for years judging by the pikey look of it. The tan is from a bottle. Trust me. Hidden ginger.

I always thought she had something to hide. Little did I know her secret would be so evil.

Proof!

article-2144626-13184831000005DC-159_468x499.jpg

The evil ginger woman. Begone with your scouring pad pubes.

BimboBob said:
BimboBob said:

Proof!

That doesn't look ginger to me Bob. I think you're just mischief-making.

BimboBob said:

Proof!

That doesn't look ginger to me Bob. I think you're just mischief-making.

I've made my mind up thank you. She's unclean and that's the end of it.

Looks like it's only up until 12pm folks.

1648457.jpg
Y'see that there is a proper genuine, bona fide bloodnut. KJ isn't ginger. She's been to hot countries and everything. I'm sure she's even entertained the troops in afghanistan which would be impossible for a ginge without looking like they'd been sprayed with napalm.

I'm signing out soon to watch the jubilee concert but Katherine is coming to Preston Proms in the Park in September along with Jose Carreras.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.