Katie Hopkins suspended from Twitter

Katie has a lot of fans on this board who stay “quiet” for fear of repercussions.

I know very little about her. I just had a quick search and the first few interviews that came up I agreed with some of what she said.

Statements such as fat people should eat less, I agree with in a lot of instances.

Same with the view some women don’t want equal treatment, they want special treatment. I can’t say I disagree with that either.

Just to clarify I didn’t find the stuff on her twitter account as it’s no longer there. So I’m not saying I’m a fan and I agree with everything she stands for. However, reading the comments on here I wasn’t anticipating I’d be in agreement with her.

I’m sure I’m not the only on here who agrees with some of her viewpoints.

Katie has a lot of fans on this board who stay “quiet” for fear of repercussions.

I err right of centre but will happily call her out for that pathetic rant at the cunts prestigious award ceremony. Is there anyone on life's journey that this "lady" actually likes ? Even epileptics and our autistic were fair game and I would imagine this is the last we may ever hear from her again. However to offer a modicum of balance I too would like to finger her nostrils (both of them)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.