Katie Hopkins

foxy said:
bluethrunthru said:
foxy said:
I'm not a fan of Katie Hopkins, but was funny see her rip the piss out of that knobhead Kelly Osbourne who's an absolute tool.

Fuck me what number is " The Intellectual Channel " on SKY ?? Could be worth a look with this calibre of debate !!

There's no intellectual channels on sky. Intellectuals read.. ;)

Sky Foreign Language films?

TCIB said:
Never heard of her, face like a miners knee (just googled her), chuck her in the cow grinder and be done with it.

I agree, add Ulrika Jonsson, Fern Britton, Sharon Osbourne, any woman who has ever appeared as a panelist on loose women, oh and Tess Daly. Might as well do a job lot, eh?

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
TCIB said:
Never heard of her, face like a miners knee (just googled her), chuck her in the cow grinder and be done with it.

I agree, add Ulrika Jonsson, Fern Britton, Sharon Osbourne, any woman who has ever appeared as a panelist on loose women, oh and Tess Daly. Might as well do a job lot, eh?

I can't see much wrong with this tbh, in fact i can only see benefits arisng from such actions.
Cow grinder sales may increase for example, tough market atm so they need the help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.