Katie Hopkins

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not really Mark no, considering you are the bastion of posting shite quotes from facebook I thought you would be all over this
I wouldn't even care if she did it to get noticed the problem is she actually is speaking her mind, and her mind is a clusterfuck

Maybe it is. But it gives her the publicity she craves for and it gets people to watch.

I should think This Morning doesn't have the widest spectrum of watchers nor is anyone going to give up work to watch it
I'm watching it today because Jenny Falconer is presenting. What a stunning milf.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not really Mark no, considering you are the bastion of posting shite quotes from facebook I thought you would be all over this
I wouldn't even care if she did it to get noticed the problem is she actually is speaking her mind, and her mind is a clusterfuck

Maybe it is. But it gives her the publicity she craves for and it gets people to watch.

I should think This Morning doesn't have the widest spectrum of watchers nor is anyone going to give up work to watch it

The target audience is the Jeremy Kyle type out of work and on benefits and Old people chucking there remote control at the telly in outrage with crap like this. Dorris will be telling everyone what a thundercunt Katie Hopkins was on This Morning - itv will call her back, Dorris will ring round her neighbours and everyone will watch this plie of shite again

Katies childrens names (step included)

India McKinney
Poppy McKinney
Charlotte McKinney (step-daughter)
Alexander McKinney (step-son)
Flora McKinney (step-daughter)
Maximillian William Cross

Flora? An old woman with a flowery pinafore cleaning the step with a donkey stone springs to mind.

Why do they allow people like this on tv? She is a reality tv failure who talks out of her arse. Just don't her airtime and she'll fade into obscurity soon enough.

Markt85 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Markt85 said:

The target audience is the Jeremy Kyle type out of work and on benefits and Old people chucking there remote control at the telly in outrage with crap like this. Dorris will be telling everyone what a thundercunt Katie Hopkins was on This Morning - itv will call her back, Dorris will ring round her neighbours and everyone will watch this plie of shite again

Right

Pelly Greeny said:

India McKinney
Poppy McKinney

Flora? An old woman with a flowery pinafore cleaning the step with a donkey stone springs to mind.

Why do they allow people like this on tv? She is a reality tv failure who talks out of her arse. Just don't her airtime and she'll fade into obscurity soon enough.
She won't though mate. She stood for election on behalf of either the edl, ukip, nf or the tories. It was one of them anyway.

2sheikhs said:
Pelly Greeny said:

India McKinney
Poppy McKinney

She won't though mate. She stood for election on behalf of either the edl, ukip, nf or the tories. It was one of them anyway.
Its was as an Independant

BoyBlue_1985 said:
2sheikhs said:
Pelly Greeny said:

India McKinney
Poppy McKinney

Its was as an Independant
Sorry, you're right mate. The one's I mentioned were too left wing for her.

Disgrace of a woman. Makes me laugh how she is judging kids on their names, yet her actual morals are that of a sewer rat. She has that pointy, snobby look about her. Infact she's probably the kind of woman I would lose my patience with and beat fuck out of, and hitting women is a no-no for me.

2sheikhs said:
Pelly Greeny said:

India McKinney
Poppy McKinney

I think Peter Sutcliffe would get more votes than her.

I had to google her name in the first place - can't see her being around much longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.