Kayky | On loan at Sparta Rotterdam (P19)

His touch and control of the ball is better than both of those players.
Yeah, maybe. I just don’t see any real output or influencing of games yet.

He‘s young, moved to a different culture during Covid and needs more strength and time.

I just don’t see the hype. Yet.

Yeah, maybe. I just don’t see any real output or influencing of games yet.

He‘s young, moved to a different culture during Covid and needs more strength and time.

I just don’t see the hype. Yet.
New County, New Team, New Language. No other Brazilians or Portuguse speakers in his age group as far as i can see, gonna take time to implement a personality in the group (if he has one enough to stamp a mark etc).

Technically very good, but just a player at the min, not a star player. Plenty of time for him yet though.

New County, New Team, New Language. No other Brazilians or Portuguse speakers in his age group as far as i can see, gonna take time to implement a personality in the group (if he has one enough to stamp a mark etc).

Technically very good, but just a player at the min, not a star player. Plenty of time for him yet though.
Crazily, he’s quite old for our youth teams, so don’t think he’s got loads of time.

I think he’ll eventually be sold somewhere in Spain for a small profit.

Sure, but he doesn’t have the pace or trickery that Edozie, Bobb et al have.

Hope for the best, but not seen anything exceptional as of yet.
from last night i could not argue with that as both players had good games, but if you watch again Kayky started to play well after Palmer took a knock, and that for me seems to be the problem Kayky is not part of the team almost like he is getting frozen out.

from last night i could not argue with that as both players had good games, but if you watch again Kayky started to play well after Palmer took a knock, and that for me seems to be the problem Kayky is not part of the team almost like he is getting frozen out.
Maybe I’m being overly harsh.
Maybe his hype is bigger than it should be.

Time will tell. I’m not trying to dig him out, just saying I’ve not see much so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.