Kays Catalogue

Lot of talk but no one willing to post any pics from the catalogues ;-)

Well I will, get a load of these little minxes

Kays-Catalogue-1973-dd-768x495.jpg

Last edited:
Is it really any wonder lorry drivers had to sexually assault women and kill them with a hammer when all we had for excitement was swing ball, space hoppers and the Kay's catalogue?

Nah that was because the readers pages of razzle was tales of nympho hitch hikers regularary getting in their cabs to ride them, and then realising the sad reality they were more likely to end up wanking in service stations bog to said copy of razzle.

This led to such murderous intention

Good effort, but needs work.
Could I trouble you at all to maybe peruse and publish the brassiere section of the publication please?
Requested on behalf of a mate, obviously.
Not sure the puritans in the mod room allow such smut, I do think the kays/gratton catalogue cetainly seemed to know to pick the bushiest models and darker areola ladies for the more see through gear.

Even the slightest sight of some saucer action may have me banned ;-)

As a model poster I could not concieve of posting such filth, but there are plenty of pervs on here I am sure could do.

bd2710b90463577f684029bf6f30cfeb.jpg

Last edited:
Gossard put the most effort in imho.

Also the lady mooners are being very quiet, everyone knows they used to sneak a peek at the speedos and Y-fronts looking for a bit of bulge, no pretending now ;-)

Late 70's, used to work at Great universal stores (GUS) in Trafford Park. Feed the white arrow delivery vans via local ex Mills to deliver kays catalogue goods. Seems a long time ago now, but great days.

Late 70's, used to work at Great universal stores (GUS) in Trafford Park. Feed the white arrow delivery vans via local ex Mills to deliver kays catalogue goods. Seems a long time ago now, but great days.
Sounds crazy. Not sure I could of coped if I'm honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.