KdB issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media (surprise, surprise) are trying to make something of KdB walking straight up the tunnel after coming off on Wednesday. I must admit it was a bit strange - he was either naffed at being subbed or does anyone else think he was limping slightly - hopefully not another injury.
Anyone know anything?
What media? Who’s said what?

devil's advocate an' all that, but the media have to write something, whether there is any "news" or not. Quite often there isn't. Hence the non-stories that abound, add to that the "diktats" from news editors that specify what they are looking for, and we are where we are. In it's heyday (pre murdoch) all the national papers, centred on Fleet street, had legendary sports eds who were highly regarded by readers and owners. Gone are those days of reporting news, nowadays making news is the aim, with scant regard for truth, the agenda comes first. Not just in sport either, politics is far far more biased. A quick dip into a "news aggregator", Newsnow for instance will see conflicting reports next to each other. Laughable but pathetic at the same time.
Just this. Why anyone is surprised by this, I’m not sure? The media make the news up, to support their editorial viewpoint or political leanings about almost everything so why something as popular but relatively insignificant as football should be any different, I’ve no idea....

Nothing wrong with an angry Kevin De Bruyne, the guy ups his game and does some jaw dropping stuff on the pitch. If he gets the opportunity versus Wolves he will probably pop one in from 30 yards.

I imagine the frustration of being injured in August then coming back to be injured again is making his piss boil, considering what we did last season and being 4 points behind the dippers the guy just wants to be on the pitch. Who do we drop though? City’s greatest ever player or Bernardo who ran more than any player has in a premier league game. Christ we look good in attaching midfield at the moment.

Absolutely. Remember the Spurs game last year. Cleaned out by Alli (i think) and about 60 seconds later nearly smashing Loris' hands to pieces with that pile driver from his left foot. He was really fucked off when he hit that ball.

Absolutely. Remember the Spurs game last year. Cleaned out by Alli (i think) and about 60 seconds later nearly smashing Loris' hands to pieces with that pile driver from his left foot. He was really fucked off when he hit that ball.
My favourite moment of last season.

It seems like he is the type of person who puts load of pressure on himself. He must be frustrated with himself for many reasons and he knows his level where it needs to be. He had some sloppy moments and he should be well aware of it . Instead of freezing his tired muscle sitting on the bench, he went straight to get some rub down and get ready for next game . Stop flapping !

Nowt in it

But this is how the media narative will start in the transfer window! They will have an article in the papers that madrid/Barcelona are pursuing kdb he saying he isnt happy being subbed making the point of him walking straight down the tunnel! This will be totally bullshit lies! We know the media are bottom feeders then they go to asking pep about it makinf more bullshit articles! Its what they media do utter scumbags and with our nicely nicely approach they media wont give a shit.
Yep.

KDB to Real will be the next headline...

desperate t
Yep.

KDB to Real will be the next headline...
o link up again with fellow playmaker and great personal friend Diaz who has shown the grass really is greener away from City etc etc

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.