KDB - Will he get a statue?

We need to build a statue cemetery. Once they have been in place for 10 years statues should be moved to the cemetery to make room for all the damn legends to come not to mention deserving cases that have been left out: Skipper Book, Glyn Pardoe, Sean Goater and er…Barry Conlon, Gerry Creaney. Statue madness.

Last edited:
He should definitely get a statue when he leaves, although they may have to build more training pitches at this rate.

KdB's should be standing astride Joe Mercer Way, like the Collosus of Rhodes, covered in gold and visible from the city centre (and Stretford). The Guardiola one can be at the entrance to the new City Square and a bit bigger, with lasers from his eyes visible from Merseyside.

I want the whole outside of the stadium to be fully of huge, gaudy reminders of our success. We've tried be nice and polite and the media still treat us like shite, so I want to rub their faces in every victory. The inside of the media centre should be like something from 1984, with Bluemoon playing at levels Manowar would wince about. Fuck 'em all, let's celebrate the hate.

Can we also have one of Khaldoon done like a Soviet era dictator but with the PL and UEFA being crushed under his foot.

I suppose this would be the criteria for anyone...

* Fan affection.
* 8+ years of a career at City... Ideally 10+?
* Numerous team trophies and individual awards.
* Respect shown to the club in the media (I suppose this is more why Dave has one and Yaya doesn't).
* You'd like to think they are now a City fan.

We need to build a statue cemetery. Once they have been in place for 10 years statues should be moved to the cemetery to make room for all the damn legends to come not to mention deserving cases that have been left out: Skipper Book, Glyn Pardoe, Sean Goater, Barry Conlon, Gerry Creaney. Statue madness.
Put in the new expanded plans, like a terracotta army

KDB is the greatest City player ever (apologies to Colin the King; you are now second).

As such, I wouldn't mind if the whole stadium was turned into a giant effigy of the great ginger-coiffured genius, and everyone had to bow their head and offer prayers to him, before being allowed to enter.
And where the fuck would we play when it was sunny?

He should definitely get a statue when he leaves, although they may have to build more training pitches at this rate.

KdB's should be standing astride Joe Mercer Way, like the Collosus of Rhodes, covered in gold and visible from the city centre (and Stretford). The Guardiola one can be at the entrance to the new City Square and a bit bigger, with lasers from his eyes visible from Merseyside.

I want the whole outside of the stadium to be fully of huge, gaudy reminders of our success. We've tried be nice and polite and the media still treat us like shite, so I want to rub their faces in every victory. The inside of the media centre should be like something from 1984, with Bluemoon playing at levels Manowar would wince about. Fuck 'em all, let's celebrate the hate.

Can we also have one of Khaldoon done like a Soviet era dictator but with the PL and UEFA being crushed under his foot.
Love the Khaldoon idea, I’d make a donation towards that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.