KDB wins PFA Player of the Year | UEFA Midfielder of the Year | UEFA Player of the Year (2nd)

Some goon ex player on talk sport this week when presented with the opinion that kdb has been head and shoulders above the rest this season counters that the award has to go to a player who was instrumental in a title win so it’s Henderson for him. Strangely nobody mentioned that such logic wasn’t used the seasons Suarez and Vandijk won it when Yaya and Bernardo deserved it

Jordan 'kin Henderson, tells you all you need to know as to how this will be manipulated for another dipper victory. They'll probably get a special badge made for their shirts and a useless banner for the Kop.

Four Liverpool players and two City players nominated for PFA award.

Or as the BBC put it:
"Four Liverpool players nominated for PFA award."
Couldn't help but notice that headline myself! Not, "4 Liverpool and 2 City players nominated."

Only silver lining here though is that the Dippers will split votes among themselves while any vote for a City player would surely be to KDB. I still don't see any way that KDB doesn't win this.

Henderson in that list......

FineZigzagDrongo-small.gif

Some goon ex player on talk sport this week when presented with the opinion that kdb has been head and shoulders above the rest this season counters that the award has to go to a player who was instrumental in a title win so it’s Henderson for him. Strangely nobody mentioned that such logic wasn’t used the seasons Suarez and Vandijk won it when Yaya and Bernardo deserved it
On the Jim White show, they discussed the list. I don't know who to the guests were, Jamie O'Hara or Micky Grey I think. He went for Henderson, but wondered why Danny Ings wasn't shortlisted. White, and that cockney that sounds like he's drunk went for Henderson too. This was as predicted by me to my son. Off it went.

That was Perry Groves, city hater in chief. I cast my vote and went for Henderson based in who will win rather than who should win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.